Instructions for Contest Submission
- Fill in your first name, middle initial and last name.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- From the drop-down menus under “Contest Information”, select:
- Science, Action! (English Submission), or
- Science, Action! (Soumission Français)
- Navigate to and “Open” your submission file (See list of acceptable file types).
- Enter the security code.
- Click “Upload” (please do not click more than once).
Note that file size must not exceed 99 megabytes; depending on the speed of your internet connection, the upload may take some time, particularly for larger files. When your submission has successfully uploaded, you will see a green “Thank you” screen, with a time code. Please retain this time-code information for your records.
Your Contest Submission must be uploaded between Your Contest Submission must be uploaded between November 15 2017, and the Contest Closing Date of January 19, 2018 at 4:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
NOTE: Before submitting, you must have read the “Consent and Agreement” language and clicked on “Agree” at the bottom of the previous
Rules and Regulations - Science, Action!